Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Been long enough?

Ok so it's been a while since I have been on here- life has been hectic busy lately. What have I been doing you ask? Honestly- I don't know! LOL I did have a few big things like Elias' 2nd b-day, writing a post for Destiny in Bloom (not sure when this will be posted on there, but I'll keep ya'll posted on that!) 2 new puppies, making some cakes for people, Hearts at home conference this last weekend- just lots of stuff going on I guess! Speaking of hearts at home- it was again an amazing experience and life changing event! My most fav speaker of the whole thing was Susie Larson who has 2 books I am not reading- Growing grateful kids and the Uncommon woman. Both challenging and awesome!

What else is going on? Well last week marked 1 year from when I had my thyroid removed due to cancer. I can't believe it has been a year already! It's crazy! Most of the last year I felt like I was in some kind of mental fog where I was just going through the day, but not really participating in life at all. I found out that is all due to a B12 deficiency- and am now doing much better since I have started on some meds. This last year has truly been a journey of faith and growing, but I wouldn't trade it for anything b/c the Lords plans are perfect for us. We may not understand why we have to go through something, but there is a reason- one we may never know till we reach the other side of eternity. And I am ok with that cause I know the Lord knows what is best. I just have to trust that!

Well that is about all for now- gotta go make the little blessings some lunch so they can take their naps and I can sneak in a shower! Lots of love to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun things to keep you away from blogging. Always a good thing. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete