Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Princesses

So on Good morning girls this morning she posted about how we women who are in Christ are princesses. And it's so funny that she was talking about that today cause just this morning I was thinking the same thing and how to impart that onto my girls. I want them to know they truly are God's princesses! I want them to live like they know they are Gods princesses. And then I thought to myself- do I really live like I'm a princess of the King? Do I really take my inheritance as it's a real thing? I don't. I need to really understand that God tells us ask and you shall receive. Now I'm not saying that God will give us whatever it is we want- we are not spoiled little brats! But I do believe that God will give us what we ask of Him if it is in His will, but I don't ask. I have been wanting an awesome group of Godly women to be friends with. Women who will really speak into my life and challenge me. I don't feel I really have that right now! But- I need to step back- have I really asked God to bring those women into my life? I mean have I really spent some quality time at His feet asking Him to provide this? The answer to that is no, but I am going to start!! Funny how God uses one little phrase like God's princess to cause me to realize what I have been missing out on by not asking. What are you missing out on by not asking our heavenly father? He is the provider of all things!! Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment