Tuesday, April 5, 2011

thermometer

Have you been watching the thermometer? Not the one outside silly!! The one over there to the right- the one that tracks our progress on fundraising! Today I was able to up it by $450!!! Praise God for being our provider! We officially "start" our homestudy next Friday! We will be meeting with our social worker for our first one on one. Then we have 3 meetings within 2 weeks to try and get this part of the homestudy done so we can finish up our Dossier!

I just want to share how BLESSED I am! I have some of the most amazing people in my life who are not only supporting us with finances, but with their time, their listening ear, their dilligence to pray for us and our son overseas and telling others of our story. I mean really! When you do something that stretches your faith and you as a person- you really see who your true friends are- and I have seen that! I have friends texting me and calling to just see how things are going, friends who have had play dates with my kids just so I can collect myself and focus. Friends who have been stepping up and asking how they can help with the fundraiser and other things. If you are one of those people- thank you! Thank you for showing you love me and my family by your actions and not just words! Thank you for asking what is going on, thank you for actually listening and not being someone who asks, but really doesn't care. Thank YOU, thank YOU, thank YOU!!! In your actions and words we are feeling Christs love for us!

We are BLESSED!!!

Much love! Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment