Tuesday, July 19, 2011
48 days!
So a while ago our country passed a law stating that children can't be internationally adopted until they are 5 years old unless they meet the qualifications of special needs- which Pasha did not. We had no idea when he would turn 5 and were a bit bummed out by the news. We figured our hopes of having our son home by Thanksgiving were impossible- until today!!! I got an email letting me know his bday is Sept 5th!!! That is only 48 days away! So we can submit in 48 days!!! That also means Pasha and Ave are pretty close in age! Aves bday is August 9th so they are less then a month apart from each other- imagine explaining that my "twins" are like 26 days apart! Lol. I am loving this!!!
In other news- Eric and I will be renewing our vows on the beach in 2 days!!! Can't believe we've been married nearly 10 years already!!! And together for 13!! Craziness- wasn't I just like 13 years old a few years ago ;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So exciting! August 9th is my son's birthday as well as my husband's, it's a good day :)
ReplyDelete