So what has been going on over here? Dossier work and HS work. Getting letters from the Dr about my previous cancer and how I am now clear so that our HS can FINALLY get approved by the state. Making triple sure I have everything I need for the Dossier. Praying for my new son on a daily basis. And summer fun.
Last weekend (the 21st) Eric and I celebrated 10 blissful years of marriage. I am so honored and blessed to be married to my best friend. He is seriously my rock and my encourager. My giver of wisdom and my sounding board. I love him more than words could ever possibly describe! So what did we do for our 10 year? Well our dream was to renew our vows on the beaches of Hawaii at sunset for our 10 year anniversary. We've been hoping to do that- and then came adoption. LOL NO extra money for any kind of trip to Hawaii or any place that involved a plane ticket. So instead I surprised him with a vow renewal on the beach in Lake Geneva- only about an hour and a half from us. Well- it was supposed to be a surprise, but I needed to buy a dress for it- which meant telling him I needed to spend money on one. So I told him my plan of a vow renewal at sunset on our anniversary- however I didn't tell him that some friends of ours were going to come up and do a photo shoot for it! LOL! So when we were in the car getting ready to go to the beach he was a little surprised when I said "I'll have Tricia take the most pics of me since your pants are wrinkled". Yep- right there I totally let it out of the bag!! Stink. Oh well- at least we made it to WI without him finding out! LOL So here are some of the pics my fabulous friend Tricia took of us at the beach
He still makes me laugh :)

There are MANY MANY more I can show you, but it would take forever- Trish took around 500 pics! about 200 of them turned out! So this is a SMALL sampling of them. If you want to see more head over to my facebook page.
In other news the kids and I have just been spending a lot of time outside in the pop up pool and heading to the pool that our church has a pass to. I honestly can't believe it's August already!!! Tomorrow is Audrey's 9th bday!!! WHAT? I'm old enough to have a 9 year old?! Craziness! Then on the 9th is Avery's 5th bday! And sometime around Labor day we will start our first year into the adventures of homeschooling. A whole lot of changes going on over here in the Bittermann household!
As for Pasha- we soooo hope to be submitted soon! Maybe in the next month? Be praying for that to happen! And be praying God hits us with some kind of amazing fundraising idea. We have raised just over 7K so far- which leaves quite a bit left. I have no idea what creative type of idea we'll come up with, but I pray it's a good one!!! Lots of love to all of you!! Tomorrow I will try- notice the word TRY- and get on here and blog about my 9 year old! Including pics as a baby and such like that. Thanks for reading friends! Be blessed today!


I just love y'all! And I love the vow renewal, the daily life, all of it. I love that you never give up, I love your spirit, your love for your little boy an ocean away from you....And don't think I haven't been scheming on a birthday fundraiser for your sweet boy because it has been on my mind like wildfire...We'll think of something, but our two migraine baked heads together and you never can tell what we might come up with!!!
ReplyDelete