Monday, November 1, 2010

Difficult

Wow this day is starting out as a difficult one. The children are all screaming and whining and just over all difficult. I also have SO much to do which makes me feel really overwhelmed. So I turned to the Lord to help me through this day- and what He had for me today was the fact that He is my crown and my strength. Are you having a rough one today? Remember the word Crown and remember He is your crown. He is the one who gives you strength. I am turning my day around- I put on my favorite soft worship music (Sing over me), turned on my Scentsy's, am going to bake some cookies and clean. My goal is to make this house a house of peace and relaxation for everyone today- including myself. I pray you do the same!

2 comments:

  1. I hopped over from Aimee's blog--I am her sister in law--and I just wanted to say what a wonderful perspective you had on this day! I feel overwhelmed some days, too...to have a goal to make the house a place of PEACE and relaxation is a wonderful one to have! Thank you for being a blessing to me today. :)

    ReplyDelete