I am so excited! It felt like Christmas today when the "My faith box" was delivered. If you missed my post on this a while ago- Angela over at good morning girls (see link below!) was giving away 1 my faith box to a reader- well instead the Lord led her to give one to every person who entered! I was one of those lucky and blessed women! Here are some pictures of the book and what's in it. Can I just encourage you to get one? If not for you as a gift to a new mom or maybe your child who has children. What an awesome gift it is to intentionally pass down our Christian beliefs and chroninical our childs faith journey for them so they have it to look at when they are older! Ok- so here are some pics!




So what do you think? Here is where
you can purchase one if you want one!
Love to all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment