Friday, January 14, 2011
New year??!!
Can you believe it is a new year already? Wow- 2 weeks into 2011 already- time is just flying by too quickly for me. My baby is going to be 3 in less than a month and I have to tell you this is quite the adjustment- I have never had a 3 year old or really even a 2 and a half year old without having a newborn baby at the same time! I have to admit that I am trying to make his baby-ness last as long as possible- is that normal? LOL He's still in his crib and I have no desire to move him out of it. We aren't really pushing the potty training- if he goes on the potty yea! If not- it's ok. I'm not like I'm sick of changing diapers. Anyways- God knew what He was doing when He had Elias be slightly delayed in his speech and size. He still is tiny and that makes him seem like a baby to me still!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment