So did you want to support our adoption, but don't want truffles or cupcakes? How about a T-shirt! I am going to be taking pre orders for the shirt for $20 each. Here is a preview picture of what has been designed by our super awesome amazing family pastor at MBC. Thanks Arol for lending us your creativity!!

So please let me know if you'd like one!! I will let you know when we are officially taking pre orders!!
Hi Nicole!! I just read your comment on my blog. I am SOOO glad you commented! Do you want to hear something really neat?! Dillon has been on my heart, and I kept thinking, "As soon as we finish our adoption I am going to have to go back for that boy!" lol!! I am SOOO glad that you are adopting him! He is just precious!! We must have the same taste in orphans! lol J/K! But I do think that it is very neat that God has given us both a heart for the same two boys(Parker and Dillon). We will be praying for our journey to get your sweetheart. :) Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jessica! That is crazy how we both love the same boys!! I love being able to follow Parker home on the blog- what a great God we have that we are able to connect like this and that my friend directed me to your blog when we could no longer find Parker under waiting children.
ReplyDelete