Pictures from the hair flair fundraiser!!!
Now onto today's blog post:
So we all know that stressed spelled backwards spells desserts right? Maybe that's why I always bake when I'm stressed out! LOL Anyways- here's the update from this last crazy few days!!
Here was my plan- Monday get the documents for dossier that expired re-done and get a new verification of mortgage from bank- CHECK- no problems all went PERFECT!!!
Tues- Get documents apostilled downtown- Half a check ;). See- my friend Cindy and I went downtown Chicago to get the docs done, but they end same day service at 3:30- what time did we get there- 3:45. Of course. So they looked through the docs to make sure all of them were good before I left and I got the thumbs up and told to come back the next day to get them.
Wed- my plan was to leave my house at 8:45- get downtown around 9, pick up docs, go to apple store to get Eric his bday gift, and be home around 11 or so. After all the Sec of state office is only like 2 miles from the apple store. WELL I got an email that said we only scanned in one of our Interpol forms so I started to doubt myself that I only had one at the office in Chicago. I thought I had two, but I needed to do another one just to be safe. Well we ran into some complications with getting the form done and I ended up having to go to Erics work to have the notary there sign it. So by the time that was over I was an hour later leaving then I planned. (You know what they say- when you plan, God laughs). I won't bore you with all the details, but lets just say everything went wrong.
Then I breathe a sigh of relief as I have all the documents ready to go to country!!! Then I get an email- turns out that the docs need to be done if they're 5 months old- not 6 months old. So now I have more forms to re-do. This just stresses me out as I thought we were good to go.
Now I just feel defeated.
I feel like I am running in circles and am just running ragged. *sigh*
Oh my baby Pasha- you are so worth it- mommy just needs some reminders.
I swear you work SO much more in a paper pregnancy then you do during a real one. FOR SURE- even with all the complications of my pregnancies including being air lifted, bed rest, tests, etc- this is a million times harder and more stressful. Can any of my adoptive friends second this or am I just being more prone to stress lately? I'm not usually a stressed out person, but this week I feel like I'm going grey in a matter of days!!! LOL
Ok that's all. That's my update for this week and whats going on. Hopefully by Friday I will be updating with pics of us sending off our dossier to our baby's country!!! Please be praying everything goes smoothly from here on out!! PLEASE!!! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment