Thursday, October 27, 2011

SUBMITTED!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

You read that right my friends!!! We've been submitted- I got the email this morning! Oh my goodness!!! It is all going so fast now! Our country is closed right now so I know we're not traveling like tomorrow or anything, but oh my goodness!!! I am so excited and at the same time kinda stressed! We have about 10K left to go!!! So please share our giveaway- we haven't reached the amount to where we can add in the ipad 2 yet!!! I also have a 31 gifts fundraiser the 9th through my amazing friend Carolyn. Once the party is set up online I'll let you all know in case you want to order anything!! We get 50% of the profit from it! Think Christmas gifts ;)

Thanks for all your prayers!!! Wish I would write longer, but I can't- I have to get bubby off to preschool!!! Thank you so much for all the prayers my friends- each of you are part of the story of bringing Pasha home!! You are each helping to place the lonely in families! You guys are the best and I know there is a heavenly reward for each of you for being obedient to God's word and living out James 1:27. You guys are fantastic!! Love you all!!!

A song very fitting for our time of waiting-

1 comment: