Wednesday, November 23, 2011
December?! What?!
So we got word today that our country will be issuing travel dates TOMORROW!!!! TOMORROW people! Tomorrow- on Thanksgiving- we might find out the date we will be able to go and meet our son! We found out that our Dossier is one that is submitted AND approved so that is awesome news for us! So we're in a mad dash right now!! Dates could be as early as Dec 5th! INSANE! So please be praying in our last 4K we need!!! And thank you SO much to whoever just donated ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!! Seriously- Blessed our SOCKS off!!!! Ok well now a prayer request- our 5 year old could have seizure disorder so we're out the door to go to the neuro. Pray for peace for her and for an easy fix- I really don't want something crazy going down just as we're about to travel! Thanks friends- love you all so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're going to EE!!!! You're going to EE!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sososososo excited for you and praying for your daughter and wisdom for the neuro...Oh and you're going to EE!!!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHi Sherrie - thanks for the comment back to this person who has been leaving horrible remarks on everyone's blog. I removed it, and I'm looking into where it came from.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Eric
Father God,
ReplyDeleteThank you for keeping your hand over the Bittermann's little one! Thank you for such a great outcome that she does not have seizures. Thank you for giving Pasha parents who will teach him of Your love and the importance of requesting prayer.You have all the glory and it is a precious reminder of what "I love you no matter what means"! We become parents to your precious little children even though we know there will be times that they become sick. And we still do it even though we know that it will be a financial responsibility. Thank you for the humbling privilege of teaching me personally, as a parent, how BIG love can be and how to trust in you. I will TRUST You no matter what and I KNOW You will love me no matter what! Thank you personally, for placing the Bittermann's in my life at the very moment in time that you did. Had you not, I would have missed out on the amazing opportunity of seeing Your will at work! I would NEVER have been touched so deeply by the power of the message of adoption. I would have never made the connection of adoption and all that you sacrificed to purchase me with your blood and adopting me (thank you). I never would have gotten as many opportunities to share the love of Jesus and the obedience of the Bittermann's and involve so many people in the message of adoption. Thank you for NEVER allowing something like $4,000 stand in the way of the Bittermann's calling to be parents to Pasha for a lifetime...thank you for providing the rest of the money that has already been provided (even at times when it was the very last day, but we all still trusted and you did provide for them) And Father I pray and trust the funds will be provided for the remainder of what the Bittermann's need. This is my open prayer of thanks.