Winners are drawn- thank you Random.org!! Here's what I did- I numbered your entries and then entered number 1-565 into random.org and they drew the #'s for me! So here is who won what! Congrats to ALL the winners and thank you SO much for helping being Pasha home! You are all a special part of his life whether we know you personally or not! We love you!!!!
Scentsy Monkey (same as Pasha has!) goes to Rebecca Bols!!!! YEA!!!!
Lia Sophia Bracelet goes to- Cory Kaney!!!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!
Project Hopeful jersey and african bead necklace goes to- Amy Trucano!!!! YEA!!!!!
Mary Kay satin hands set goes to- Kelly Burns!!! THANKS KELLY!!!!!
$50 Target gift card goes to- JAMES DUVAL!!!! WOOOO!!!!!
$50 Starbucks card goes to- SAMANTHA NORMAN!!! GO SAM!!!!!!
The Miche bag and shell go to- BECCA MEYERS!!!!! YES!!!!!!
The Dove Chocolate goes to- ANN GATES!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!
And FINALLY.....
The hope for orphan necklace goes to- BECKY FROEHLICH!!! SOOO EXCITING!!!!
Since we never reached the $3K mark there won't be a drawing for the ipad 2. Sad- I know!! I REALLY wanted to send one to someone!!! But congrats to those who entered and won!!! I will be contacting you by email to get the address you'd like your gift sent to!! I will (try) to send out your gifts on Monday!!! Thank you again!!! Love each of you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment