Monday, December 6, 2010
Excited
I am just excited for this week- I really have nothing much going on except house stuff, but it's still going to be an awesome week. Well I do have MOPS and our small group Christmas party- and I love everyone in both of those groups- so both are gonna rock. Today I just feel refreshed and happy- I got to visit with a sweet friend of mine- a woman I have been friends with for what seems like forever- really 12 years, but still it seems like I have always known her. Anyways it's so cool when you have friends that when you don't talk all the time, but when you get together it's like you saw them yesterday- I love that. I also have much more energy than normal- thanks to going back on my B12!! Why on earth did I ever stop taking it? Remind me to never stop taking it again will ya? Thanks! And as a clarification as I have been getting a few questions- yes- we plan to adopt- SOME DAY. We totally don't forsee this happening immediately. But- we do believe it will happen- hopefully sooner than later, but we have some things that have to be done before we can move forward in the adoption dept. Who knows- we may be living in Texas when we adopt- hey a girl can dream can't she?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment