Thursday, December 2, 2010

Project Hopeful

Sorry I haven't updated in a while- I've been quite busy with cake orders the last 2 weeks. One of those orders was for an organization called Project Hopeful- which educates and helps with HIV+ childrens adoptions. It is a wonderful organization that I am glad to be working with. In fact all orders through July 2011 help project hopeful because 25% of proceeds go to them! I have always wanted to adopt and so helping an org that works with adoption is so awesome. Hopefully one day I will be able to adopt a child. Right now my heart aches for a sweet little guy named Parker. He looks just like an older Elias- and he's up for adoption. Please be praying with me for this little one as God brings his name to your mind. That is all for right now. Must get back to doing laundry and cleaning up the house!! For more info on Project Hopeful and how you can help go here

No comments:

Post a Comment