Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is following us on our journey to our adorable new boy!! And thanks to Sherry for posting Pasha's badge on your blog as well!! Did you want to help spread the word about our adoption? You can grab Pasha's badge and post it on your blog too!! Costs nothing- his picture will just be there and people will be directed to our FSP page. Tomorrow I will be doing the drawing for the free 3 lbs of truffles!!! Tomorrow is your last chance to donate $5 and get in the running for the free truffles!! I think there are about 30 entries as of now!!! You get 1 entry for every $5 donation to paypal (Ex donate $5 get 1 entry, donate $50 get 10 entries!). Just click the donate button to the right before tomorrow at 5PM and be entered for your chance to win!!! And thanks again!! Post the giveaway on your blog and get a FREE chance!! Let me know you posted it in the comments section!! Thanks everyone!! Lets see if we can raise another $150 before tomorrow at noon to pay for my passport!
Lots of love from the Bittermann house!!!
Going to Grab your button...what a beautiful Boy...to come into a beautiful family...Going to put $5 in for truffle giveaway...and going to share on FB Right now! Praying for your family!
ReplyDeletehttp://happyhartmanfarm.blogspot.com
We put the truffle giveaway on our blog. Good luck to you.
ReplyDeletehttp://sunshine-from-heaven.blogspot.com/2011/03/3-pound-chocolate-truffle-giveaway.html
I am SO happy you are adoptng this sweet boy! His picture was my background on my laptop for the longest time. Ahhh, so excited!! I'm praying you can get him fast!
ReplyDeleteJoanna
From Canada
I have posted your button on my blog and I'm praying for all of you!
ReplyDelete