Monday, March 14, 2011
scared
I know- 2 posts in 1 day!! LOL But I'm going to be real here- very transparent- cause that's just how I am. Got word today that one part of the country we are adopting from has closed it's borders. And honestly- that scares me! Not that I don't have faith in the Lord or know that He is in control of everything- I do, but I'm still feeling a little bit panicked. Anyone know what I mean? Yes-the borders may stay open and all will be well! That would be amazing. And yes- they may close the borders and we'd lose our son- that would be devastating! So I am trying to rest in the peace that passes ALL understanding and know God has this all under control- yet at the same time I feel stressed like I need to get all this paperwork and homestudy done like yesterday! I want to know how God is going to provide all the money we need since we can't apply for any aid till our hs is official and done, but at the same time I know He already knows. I am just trying to remind myself God knows the outcome already and He knows everything about this whole process. I just have to remind myself to keep putting it in His hands. Please pray for me as I keep surrendering this to Him- cause it seems like I have to hand it over again every 10 minutes right now. Pray pray pray!!! Pray God provides the money, pray He keeps the borders open, and pray for peace for us! Thanks friends!!! Sorry for my rambling!! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are also adopting from (41) through RR and we live just "down the road" in Frankfort!
ReplyDeleteJust started our blog yesterday www.bringinghenryhome.blogspot.com
We are also nervous about the situation in our boys country...trying to keep the faith that the Lord knows what he is about!
Praying for your family and adoption!
My husband just told me about you guys! I went to high school at Lincoln Way in Frankfort- small world huh? I will hop on over and follow your journey as well!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! My 2 oldest are at Lincolnway East (senior and junior) - the junior plays lacrosse and I just saw Minooka on the schedule in a few weeks...will let you know if I make the trip out!
ReplyDelete