Yea!! Today the mailman delivered our passports a week early!!! This is great cause it means I can fill in all the places it says "passport #) on the million of forms to do!! One step closer to our sweet little boy! :) SOOO exciting!!! All we are waiting on now is money and the home study to get done!! I can't believe it. Well I shouldn't say that- there is a ton of stuff left to do like fingerprinting by FBI, apostilling the forms, sending over the Dossier, getting it approved, getting our SDA appt, etc etc, but this is progress and that makes me WAY excited!!! Excited to see how God is going to provide for the rest of the finances we need! The next fundraiser we have planned is called "pamper me" day and I hoping to have that all together by the end of April beginning of May at the latest!! So if any of you know people who are massage therapists, hair stylists, makeup artists, nail techs, etc let me know- they have to be local of course! Thanks for all your continued prayers!!! Love from our home to yours!!!
And if you can do me a favor- let me know you stopped by! I would love to hear your comments so I know you were here!! Loves!
I have already spoken to 3 of my friends who have confirmed "yes"! If you add me in there you have 4! And I intend to talk to 3 more friends! I'm trying to pack my van! ....continuing to pray!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the passports!
ReplyDeleteI'm a prayer warrior for Reece's Rainbow. Dillon is the sweet little boy that I've been praying for God to provide a family for since about Christmas! He is good and He does answer prayers! I will continue to pray throughout this process!
ReplyDeleteYea!! One more step closer!!!
ReplyDeleteCatherine
wronginalltherightways-travcat.blogspot.com