SOOOO- Good news- our commitment documents and money are sent in and we're on our way!! Bad news- we were told today that the country we are adopting from will be changing their adoption policy this summer- which means we have to move FAST!! Like REALLY fast. The only thing from stopping us from moving that fast- money. Namely $2800 to cover all the home study costs. I know God is bigger than that so we are praying in the money. Could you pray with us on this? We all know the power of prayer! Please pass the word if you will!!! Every $5 donation gets you one entry into a drawing for 3 pounds of truffles!!! The donate button is to your right- so please help if you can!!! We are also still selling the T shirts!! $20 a piece- you can paypal the $$ and put what size and color you'd like (black or navy). Thanks everyone!!!
Oh and come back tomorrow and we should be able to post a picture of our newest son tomorrow!! Can't wait to show the world his SWEET face!!!
Congratulations!!! I love your post about how "it isn't about me". So true!!! Can't wait to see your little boy's picture!
ReplyDeleteCatherine
wronginalltherightways-travcat.blogspot.com
I was just forwarded the notice that little 'Dillon' has a family! I have known this little guy for years! Everyone who meets him falls in love with him. I am so excited that he will have a family of his very own.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited he will be part of our family!! We are blessed enough to have talked with others who have met him and they say the same as you! That he is a sweet child who everyone loves!! I can't wait to meet him myself!
ReplyDeleteI just saw at Reece's Rainbow that "Dillon" has a family! Congratulations! I'm so happy.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are adorable and so is your new son!