Wednesday, December 28, 2011
quick update
Well I don't have much time for an update- but here's a quick one! We've been here in U for 2 days now- bodies are still having a REALLY hard time adjusting! The partiers downstairs don't help much for getting sleep. ;) Yesterday was our SDA appt- that mean we go and sign off on our official referral to Pasha. Our appt was at noon- we were there at 11:45- and then didn't get seen until 5:15 b/c they couldn't find his file, but they did finally find it which was a great thing! While they searched for the file we waited at a pizza place for like 4 hours. Fun fun! Then we ran to the store for a hair dryer and came back to the apt. The SDA stuff took ALL DAY. We were told that we wouldn't get to see Pasha until Thursday bc we would pick up our form that gives us permission to see him today at 4-5PM. BUT in a God changed event- we were asked by the orphanage director to come and watch Pash in a Christmas program today! (It's Wed at 8:15 AM here right now- midnight your time). So we're just waiting for our driver and then we're off to the orphanage! SO excited! SO nervous. and still sick. Caught some kind of tummy bug- that or it's b/c my body does not do well at being up all night. I always start throwing up and such if I'm up past midnight at home- and being as my whole day is being up past midnight- maybe that's the issue. But I don't know. Either way- I don't feel good. I'm super exhausted, but reminding myself that Pasha is worth every uncomfortable moment here. That's all I have time for for now- I'll update with a video later hopefully of our little one singing! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment