Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wait... today happened??

 So let me get this straight (no really- I have to THINK about this! LOL)  We landed here on Sunday night- ummm.... I have NO IDEA what we did on Monday- I will prob have to check my FB to find out cause I really have no clue- how sad is that!, had our SDA appt on Tues, picked up our referral on Wed and then went to see Pasha's musical, though I'm pretty sure that was like last week- right?  Cause there's no way that just happened yesterday... ;)  And today the moment we were waiting for came....


Today we met Pasha!!  See- I have the pic to prove it!!! *please ignore how exhausted I look in the pic!!



  


 And then- after hanging out with his daddy for a few min- I put my arms out for him to come sit on my lap- and this is what I got instead...



 
         My very first hug from my sweet little guy!!!  O.M.GOODNESS!!!  Will you just look at his smile? 


 And then- I introduced him to technology- he was watching his brother in a video of all these moving vehicles.  He LOVED it!!  Then I put his sweet face in there and he loved it even more! 



                                                Just another random pic of his adorable face. 



While there we also found out a lot of information- like his mom abandoned him at birth and NO ONE.... NOT ONE. SINGLE. PERSON.  Let me say that again one more time NOT. ONE. SINGLE. PERSON has ever ever EVER been to see this sweet little one.  He has lived there for 5 years- and according to the staff there- it was as if no one even knew he existed.


Oh Pasha- how not true that is my boy.  Before we knew you were here waiting on us- God knew.  He knew you and formed you- knowing full well that you would be abandoned, but that your heart would be overjoyed on December 29th, 2011 at 11:40AM when your parents would be there to hug you, kiss you, say I love you and be yours FOREVER! Today was that day- where Gods hand orchestrated our hearts to bind together forever and to let you know YOU ARE LOVED!  Not only by us, but by many people who don't even know you and more importantly than that- by God.


The song won't you be my love by Mercy Me just started playing- such a perfect song for this situation and this point in the blog.  You need to go listen to it if you haven't-






Onto other news- tomorrow will be the first- and last (for the next 3 weeks!) full day we can visit our little guy.  We have to fly home soon due to cost of airline tickets being WAY to high to stay through the weekend.  So bummed, but so glad he's in a good place where I know he will be safe and cared for.  Soon we will see our sweet babies back at home again- goodness I can't for that- I miss them something terrible too, but I know this is ALL worth it!!  And they are being so good about it- and I know that's due to all your prayers- so please keep them up.  And while you're at it- can you PLEASE pray that the judge would waive the 10 day wait after court.  It pretty much never happens, but maybe b/c no one has ever gone to see him- and there is no birth family- we will get that waived.  So pray for that ok?  Thanks so much!  I will end here with a video of my Pasha-



I'll try and post more tomorrow!  But for tonight- goodnight from over the ocean!

OK it won't let me upload the video- STINK!!  I'll try again tomorrow!





8 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness that sweet face! He's one happy little boy! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears after reading this, sweet tears from hearing a mother's heart....that's all I have, tears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is adorable!! thank heavens his parents are there!!! before you know it he will be home!!! do you know what your court date will be before you leave?
    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! So amazingly sweet and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! He is so very handsome and looks perfect in your arms!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I AM JUST SO IN TEARS AND JOY AND EVERYTHING!!! You just don't know how precious those pictures are! Yelling only a few months ago for him and now to see him in your arms... Oh How Good is God!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God!! We are so happy for you. Been praying ever since I heard you left for Ukraine on Christmas. He is a beautiful boy. God chose him before the beginning of the world to be your son. We'll pray the judge waives the 10 day waiting period, safe travel, good health and for your little ones at home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is sososososososososo precious!!

    ReplyDelete