Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sorry for the lack...

So as you can understand- it's been insanely busy these last 2 weeks. Here we are- entering the next "trimester" in our paper pregnancy! Sorry for the vagueness and lack of details- but it's for ours and our childs protection. So if you know details please don't post it on here- thanks!

I really don't know what to type- I feel quite limited right now. This blog post is public, but the blog will be going private again very soon- if you want to be able to read updates I will need you to send me a message so I can add your email address to it. I want those of you who have been praying for us and following our journey to be able to keep up on whats going on!!

Loves and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to continue getting updates! You don't know me, but I've donated to your adoption and really want to hear the rest of the story :)
    rayandbecky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete