So there's only 4 weeks left of school for my girls!!! I am so excited! Next year brings the challenge and joy of homeschooling my littles. I get kinda confused when I hear people tell me- remember- You're choosing to do that. I sure am- I am choosing to have less free time, I am choosing to do more work- Also I am choosing to put my children first, I am choosing to grow closer to my children by having more quality time with them, I am choosing to make sure they are hearing correct information, I am choosing to gain joy by loving on the blessings God gave me. I am choosing so many things- all for the better! I will make sure I come back and read this over and over again when I hit the challenging days- cause they will def be there! Here's one of the many bonuses- my childrens laughter! (if I can get the video to load!!!)
Last night the older girls were in a talent show- it was great!!! I so love our churches children's ministry! I think for sure MBC has the BEST children's ministry in the Chicagoland area! Audrey had so much fun and was up there being the little director that she likes to be! And Ky was also so excited- which is unusual for her cause she's the shy and quiet one. Elias and Ave also enjoyed the show- clapping their hands each time one of the classes finished. It was fun for all!!!
And the last thought for the day- we're sending off our first docs to our country probably Saturday or Monday- depending on how fast they get approved!!!! We "could" travel in July or August if all goes smoothly and immigration stuff doesn't take forever!! That means we have a short time to raise a LOT of $$!!! We are like 10% there!! Which means 90% left to go! Be praying!
No comments:
Post a Comment