Things I am trying to remind myself of! I have been doing Dossier paperwork ALL.DAY.LONG!!! Some stuff had to be redone, some stuff needed some changes- now I just need to get it all notarized. Thank God my good friend Dawn is a notary and does it all for me! I am SO fortunate!! Then it's all got to get Appostilled! I can't believe it!! We are a matter of steps away!!! From what I know all we have left to do paperwise after that is file our I600A and then wait for our fingerprinting date. Am I right? Then once that's approved we send it all off to country and get submitted? Talk about overwhelming! We could be submitted in June or July! Oh my goodness!!! We are getting so close! Be praying for the finances to complete this adoption! We have like 16,000 left to raise!! That seems daunting, but nothing is impossible with God!!
Now for some pics of life here! LOL
cupcakes I made for a bridal shower- they're hydrangeas-
My friend Liz getting a manicure by my mom at Pamper me day
My friend Beth and I at the Sugarland concert- it was her b-day gift for me.
The "A-team" shucking corn for our cookout
I have more, but have to go do some errands!!! I'll upload more lately!!
I spent the last few days finishing dossier docs too... DH has to go downtown tomorrow and will .. Sent our home study into USCIS (did u get DCFS approval?) and hope to get print appt. Soon!
ReplyDeleteWe are getting close!! Yay!
Carla
www.bringinghenryhome.blogspot.com
We have not gotten DCFS approval yet- still waiting for a few referrals to get sent into the SW so she can send it off to get approved. I was going back and forth as to whether or not to send them seperetly- I hear mixed reviews on that. What are your thoughts??
ReplyDeleteThe "new" recommendation is to send in separately, I600A asap b/c supposed to get you waiting in line for fingerprints...
ReplyDeleteBut I sent in my hs last Tuesday and it has not been "put together" with the I 600a yet, they told me to call next Wednesday and it hopefully will by then...
Lots of help I am being, huh ?!?!
Carla
www.bringinghenryhome.blogspot.com