Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Last chance!!!!
So did you notice that there is a new brick by brick chip in over there to the right?? We have 75 pieces left to sell!! So if you want your name on Pasha's house- buy now!!! $2 per brick gets your name on there!! Not sure what I'm talking about?? Click on the link above that says brick by brick fundraiser so you can see a pic of what the house looks like so far!!! Lots of love and thanks for your help!!! I realized after the fact (cause I am not at all familiar with these lego kits) that I can't actually sell all 539 pieces- a lot of pieces are little colored pieces that make the flowers, lights, etc. And some pieces are so small there is no way to write a name on it. So much for the goal of $1000 since I can actually only write on about half of the pieces. You live and learn! LOL But $550 is better than nothing and covers half of the USCIS paperwork filing fee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just did the chip in, and was not able to leave you guys a message. My family would like to buy 7 flowers or light fixtures! Houses need light fixtures! They are like earrings for a house and the flowers are like great accessories! And every girl knows that is what makes the outfit! ;) (I know , I'm girly) ...LOL!
ReplyDelete