Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This is for you!

So this morning as I was praying God laid this on my heart for you:

You are a blessing! Each one of you who has supported us financially, spread the word about the garage sale, bought a tshirt, sent us a word of encouragement, prayed for us, prayed for Pasha- You are supporting orphan care. You don't have to bring an orphan home to be making a difference. By supporting us you ARE bringing an orphan home!!

I am so thankful beyond words for each act of kindness you guys do! I smile every time i see a new post about our garage sale! You may think it's no big deal to post it, but to us- it means the world! Thank you!!!

I am going to write out a little letter to Pasha to give him when he's older to let him know about the journey to get him home- and each one of your names will be written in there! I want Pasha to know about each and every person who loves us and him and are helping get him home. If you are a Christian- God is going to bless you! You will be blessed for helping with a matter that is the heart of God!! Adoption is something that I believe is a foundation of the gospel! God has adopted YOU into HIS family! You yourself- if you have accepted Christ- are adopted into the family of Christ. He tells us in the Word that He has left us a spirit of adoption.

You are touching the very heart of God when you are helping us and others in the adoption process. So thank you!! I am praying for each and every one of you every day. Even if I don't know your name- God does! He sees every thing you do and hears every prayer you pray for us.

THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment